Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

A Taste of Summer-Blackberries

A Taste of Summer
Canvas Textures
Fuzzimo
I am a big fan of perusing food and lifestyle magazines! Because I am a Southerner through and through, I can hardly wait for my issue of Garden and Gun to arrive! This glossy high end magazine with beautiful photographs features the latest on everything Southern-food and drink, crafts, events and travel. I was very excited when in Day 12 of Beyond Beyond Layers, Kim challenged us to recreate or give our unique spin on a favorite page in a magazine using layers, text, images in Photoshop and Lightroom or tinting a photo black and white using graduated filters. My inspiration came from a promotional ad for the Sideboard, Garden and Gun Store a featuring fine artisanal foods for sale. I hope you enjoy my take on this ad. By the way, you can find the recipes here and here on my food blog, Cafe Lynnylu.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Barbara said...

this looks so wonderful, not only your food images but also the layout. Nicely done.

Lynne Daley said...

Thanks, Barbara!

 
Creative Commons License
Photo-per-Diem by Lynne Daley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.photo-per-diem.blogspot.com.