Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Carousel in Aix en Provence-Creating the Faded Antique Look



The Faded Antique Look with Texture
In Scott Kelby's "The Adobe Photoshop CS5 Book For Digital Photographers", there is a chapter called Side Effects-special effects for photographers. I have had fun with a few of these recipes and thought a photograph of my beautiful granddaughter shot in Provence last year would make a lovely faded antique look as carousels, to me, look vintage. The recipe for this shot is here.  I added two different layers of texture to create an additional vintage feel to the photo. As her clothes are modern, I did not use any grunge techniques to create an older photograph. I like this effect and will definitely use it again. What do you think?

Before the Faded Antique Look and Texture
was applied.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Photo-per-Diem by Lynne Daley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.photo-per-diem.blogspot.com.