Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Thirty One Days of January- 365 Photos

One month out of twelve! Hopefully, I can keep up with the 365 project as I only lasted until March of last year. It is easier to use the iPhone to take the photos simply that I have it with me at all times. Each day, I upload a photo to the Project 365 pro app on my phone. There is a free one, but I bought the pro version which costs $.99, but with it you can save your monthly photos to your photo album on the iPhone, email or print. There is a drawback that each photo is not clickable or can be enlarged. Flickr in conjunction with Mosaic Maker has that capability, but does require loading the photos to Flickr and then using the Mosiac Maker to create a collage.

Stay tuned for the February 365.

1 comment:

Dianne Poinski said...

Love your collection of images Lynne! I need to upgrade to the pro version of that app. I still have the free one. I can see where this project is going to become more challenging....maybe we can cheer each other on to continue. Can't wait to see your Feb images!

 
Creative Commons License
Photo-per-Diem by Lynne Daley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.photo-per-diem.blogspot.com.