Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Beyond Beyond Layers-Days 8 and 9

Beyond Beyond Layers-Day 8-Chalk Love
Beyond Beyond Layers-Day 9-Text Play

I'm really enjoying Beyond Beyond Layers taught by the very talented arttist, Kim Klassen, but I' m
so behind on posting the lessons. Here are two from Day 8 and Day 9.  The first photo uses the magic film texture from the  Cloth and Paper Collection along with one of my favorite quotes regarding food and life. I first saw this quote on the wall of a restaurant at Schiphol airport in Amsterdam and upon further research found it was a Luciano Pavarotti quote. 
The second photo was taken with my iPhone 5 and needs no explanation as the quote says it all. The spice mix is called Baharat, a North African mix traditionally used to season lamb.
Looking forward to posting more from Beyond Beyond Layers soon.

4 comments:

Linda Kittmer said...

Great job on both lessons. I love the first quote, and the image in the second piece is beautiful!

Lynne Daley said...

thanks, Linda! I'm slower than slow catching up with the lessons.

Carol said...

Great job on both lessons. And both were so much fun.

Carol said...

I like what you did with both lessons - and they were both so much fun.

 
Creative Commons License
Photo-per-Diem by Lynne Daley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.photo-per-diem.blogspot.com.